The launch of iOS 16 and the Apple iphone 14 lineup has been typically sleek, but there are constantly a several small issues to iron out. In the scenario of Apple’s new phones, the Apple iphone 14 Professional and Iphone 14 Professional Max models have exhibited a worrying camera shaking difficulty when utilized with some third-bash apps like Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat. It surprisingly didn’t affect all people, but the videos of the bug in motion have flooded social media.
A bug that influenced a large amount extra buyers was endemic to iOS 16 on all devices. The new prompt to let an application to paste from the clipboard (a pleasant security measure) was popping up with each and every attempt to paste, relatively than just the initial time. Once more, the bug didn’t appear to hit every person, but being prompted over and about again is unquestionably not the predicted behavior.
Both of people well-publicized bugs ended up expected to be set in a software package update up coming week, but Apple’s on leading of issues due to the fact iOS 16..2 has just been launched with a deal with for both of those difficulties, and a couple of other lesser bugs. In accordance to Apple’s protection update web site, there are no revealed CVE entries for iOS 16..2.
The release notes are as follows:
This update gives bug fixes and important safety updates for your Apple iphone including the next:
• Digicam may perhaps vibrate and lead to blurry shots when shooting with some third-social gathering applications on Apple iphone 14 Pro and Apple iphone 14 Professional Max
• Screen may surface totally black in the course of system setup
• Duplicate and paste concerning apps might bring about a authorization prompt to appear much more than anticipated
• VoiceOver may possibly be unavailable after rebooting
• Addresses an difficulty wherever contact enter was unresponsive on some Iphone X, Apple iphone XR, and Apple iphone 11 displays following remaining serviced
If you are utilizing an Iphone 14 or you have upgraded your Iphone to iOS 16 currently, you can grab this update by opening the Settings app, picking out Typical, then Computer software Update.